Saturday 6 August 2016

July winners


Good evening all, I am literally just back from holiday so doing a really quick post with our July winners ahead of tomorrows new challenge.

It seems there were a few problems with the linky whilst I was away, at the moment I have absolutely no idea what went wrong and must say a big thank you to my teamies for doing their best to keep things running and find a way for you to still add your entries in the comment section.

So I am pleased to announce the winner who is...........................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Sue
A totally delightful floral creation

Huge congratulation Sue, please mail me with your full name and postal addy so I can send your prize.

And our top 3.................

Julie
A super inky background and colour combo

Kevin
Such a pretty gift bag and stunning colouring

We had a tie for thied place............................

Anke

Lorraine

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 3 badge for your own blogs.

Our new August challenge will be posted in the morning.

2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Thank you so much Ladies for picking my gift bag as one of the top 3, congratulations to the others
Kevin xx

Julie Reed said...

Thank you for picking me for your top 3, happy dance x