Friday 1 May 2015

April winners


Morning to you all, it's time to announce our winner and Top 3 from our April entries and some really beautiful ones there were, our thanks to you all for joining in. It's always a difficult job selection our winners as the standard of work is so high, but we believe the varied crafting styles of our DT who all vote for our winners means everyone has an equal chance of winning and I am pleased to announce that our April winner who will receive the fab prize from PDA is.......................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Sandra
Beautifully soft and delicate 

Huge congratulations Sandra, we loved you card. Please mail me with your full name and postal addy so I can get your prize arranged.

And our Top 3 are......................

Sylvia
Such a feminine creation

Coops
Pink perfection

Craft-E
Elegant and classic

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 3 badge for your own blogs.

I will be back again on Sunday with our new challenge.

6 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Many thanks to Brenda and Teamies - you've made my day! Congrats to Sandra, Coops and Craft-E too!
Sylvia xx

Craft-E-Place said...

How exciting! This is my first time in your challenge - thanks to the heads up from Viv - so I'm gobsmacked to be chosen for the top 3 especially amongst so many stunning entries! Thank you so much and congrats to Sandra, Silvia and Coops your cards are amazing.
Elaine

Sarn said...

Congrats to Sandra on her win & to the Top 3 girls xxx

Sarn said...

Congrats to Sandra on her win & to the Top 3 girls xxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

As this was the first card challenge that I've ever entered, I'm absolutely surprised and thrilled to be chosen as this month's winner. Many thanks to all concerned at Stamping Sensations. Congratulations to the Top 3 ladies and many thanks also to everyone who entered as I've really enjoyed spending time admiring at all the amazing posts. I'm looking forward to the next challenge and wish you all a lovely Bank Holiday weekend.

coops said...

thanks so much ladies for picking my card in your top 3 and huge congrats to all the other winners too :D

xx coops xx