Friday 2 January 2015

December winners


A very Happy New Year to you, we hope your Christmas and New Year went well.

A rather late winners post as our internet has been dropping in and out for a couple of days so I am going to get right to it before it goes again but not before saying a huge thank you for all your gorgeous Winter Wonderland entries in December.

Winner of the goodies from Stamps by Chloe is Delphine

Links removed to comply with GDPR


Well done to you Delphine, please mail me with your full name and postal address so I can arrange for your prize to be posted off to you.

And our Top 3 which is actually a Top 4 as the voting was so close....................

Birgit

Kate

Sharon

Jane

Well deserved recognition, please go and collect our Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs.

I will be back Sunday with our first challenge of 2015.

3 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, thank you so very much for choosing my entry in this months Top 3. Congratulations to you all
and I wish you a very crafty new year. Love Jane x

The Little Stamper said...

Wow - I can't believe I was lucky enough to make it in to the top four! Thank you for picking me and congrats to all the other winners with their lovely creations as well.

Sharon x

Delphine said...

Oh thank you so much!!! I can't believe I have won!!! Thank you and congratulations to the Top 4 winners for their gorgeous makes too! I'm off to email you! Hugs Delphine xx