Friday 1 February 2013

January winner


Here at last and rather belatedly with the winner and Top 3 from our January challenge, I'm really running on slow at this end so won't keep you waiting any longer other than to say thank you all for your wonderful Friendship creations. 


I am so please to announce our January winner of all those goodies from Stix2 is.....................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Ruby

Congratulations Ruby, a lovely elegant card, please mail me with your full postal addy so I can get your prize in the post and don't forget to grab our winner logo.

And our Top 3 this month, it was really tough coming up with just three, but here they are.............

Cathy

Shaz

Viv

Well don all of you, please grab our Top 3 sidebar buttons.

I will be back Sunday with our new challenge.

3 comments:

Viv said...

Thanks so much for picking me in the Top 3 and congrats to all!

ribenaruby said...

Hi, totally surprised to see my little card here, wow, many thanks and congratulations to the other winners too! Ruby x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

WOW!!!
I think my jaw has still dropped on the floor from shock! this is such a treat to picked - thank you so very very much and big congrats to the other too the work is really superb. Thanks for running this competition too! Shaz in Oz. :D